the extra mile
$623,137Raised to help end
- Grant just donated $1234.00
- Grant just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Haley & Mason Keogh just donated $41.76
- Emily just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- John just donated $10.00
- Rosemary just donated $78.30
- John just donated $54.29
- Heidi just donated $52.20
- Olav just donated $100.00
- Sarah Middleton just donated $59.51
- Gifty just donated $26.10
- ASMC Adelaide just donated $2500.00
- Anonymous just donated $20.00
- Fisher Family just donated $50.00
- Andrea just donated $261.00
- Buddy Dawson just donated $20.88
- Annie Della-Torre just donated $20.88
- Tammy just donated $20.00
- Stuart Paul just donated $52.20
- Lucy Clasohm just donated $20.88
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED WALK A MILE IN MY BOOTS IN 2021!
Together, we have achieved some incredible results to support people at risk of or experiencing homelessness in South Australia.
Whilst the Walk a Mile in My Boots Challenge is almost over for 2021, fundraising pages will be up and donations can still be made until the end of August.
How it works
Choose the distance: it can be 1 mile (1.6kms), 6 miles (9.6kms) or go the extra mile and do 10 miles (16kms).
Set up your Fundraising Page: where you can collect donations, track your progress and log your miles.
Invite others to join you: create a team and invite friends or colleagues join you.
Spread the word
Let everyone know about your challenge and raise funds to help end homelessness and how they can join you and support you.
You can do this all via your Walk a Mile In My Boots Challenge Fundraising Dashboard.
Put your boots on
Walk a mile (or more!) during National Homelessness Week 1 - 7 August.
You can walk wherever you'd like, whenever you'd like during the week - or in the lead up to the week!
Log your miles along the way using your Fundraising Dashboard.
Hutt St Centre’s Walk a Mile in My Boots provides South Australians with the opportunity to step out and support people experiencing homelessness.
Hutt St Centre has been supporting people experiencing homelessness for over 65 years, and without the help of people like you, could not provide the life changing, essential wellbeing and professional services to help rebuild lives.
Sign up for the Walk a Mile Challenge and join us during National Homelessness Week to help end homelessness.
Please be COVID-19 safe
We want the community to stay safe and healthy. When you are planning your walk, either as an individual or as a team, please follow the latest advice from the South Australian government on physical and social distancing, fitness and recreation activities, activities and gatherings. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations
More COVID-19 related information can be found in our FAQ's here
If you are walking outside SA, please refer to official government advice in your area.