the extra mile
$6,843Raised to help end
- Anonymous just donated $331.99
- Leanne Schliwa just donated $80.39
- Claire just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Donna Cooper just donated $80.39
- Michaela just donated $31.32
- Tessa just donated $52.20
- Brendan just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Madelaine Aird just donated $77.00
- Madelaine just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Monday walking group just donated $52.20
- The Monastery Walk just created a team in Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Donna just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Nannette Finn just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Natalie De Kort just donated $52.20
- Daniel just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Anonymous just donated $132.59
- Immanuel just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Anna Richards just donated $31.32
- Isaac just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
REGISTER FOR THE 2021 WALK A MILE CHALLENGE
Your challenge is to Walk a Mile or more to help end homelessness and help us reach our collective goal of 60,000 miles – ten miles for every South Australian experiencing homelessness.
You can walk 1 mile (1.6kms), 2 miles (3.2kms), or go the extra mile and challenge yourself to walk 6 (9.6kms). You set your own personal challenge – you choose how many miles you walk and where you walk.
Register for Walk a Mile in My Boots 2021 below.
How it works
and choose your mile challenge.
Spread the word
to let everyone know about your challenge and raise funds to help end homelessness.
Put your boots on
and walk a mile (or more!) in National Homelessness Week 1 - 7 August.
Hutt St Centre’s Walk a Mile in My Boots provides South Australians with the opportunity to step out and support people experiencing homelessness.
Hutt St Centre has been supporting people experiencing homelessness for over 65 years, and without the help of people like you, could not provide the life changing, essential wellbeing and professional services to help rebuild lives.
Sign up for the Walk a Mile Challenge and join us during National Homelessness Week to help end homelessness.
Please be COVID-19 safe
We want the community to stay safe and healthy. When you are planning your walk, either as an individual or as a team, please follow the latest advice from the South Australian government on physical and social distancing, fitness and recreation activities, activities and gatherings. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations
If you are walking outside SA, please refer to official government advice in your area.