the extra mile
$349,716Raised to help end
- Sandra just donated $26.10
- Toby just donated $10.44
- Megan just donated $84.56
- Maria just donated $104.40
- John Amadio just donated $59.51
- Rebecca Galdies just donated $26.10
- Anonymous just donated $50.00
- Tom & Von Rowe just donated $31.32
- Kristen just donated $10.44
- Adelaide academy of Irish Dancing Atkinson just donated $26.10
- Margaret just donated $20.88
- Winnie and Hattie Butler just donated $84.56
- Kim just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Riley just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Jesse just registered for Walk a Mile Challenge 2021
- Erinn just donated $52.20
- Lan Nguyen just donated $50.00
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Flossi just donated $20.88
- Madison Martin just donated $73.08
THE WALK A MILE IN MY BOOTS CHALLENGE
Held during National Homelessness Week, August 1 - 7, your challenge is to Walk a Mile or more to help end homelessness and help us reach our collective goal of 60,000 miles – ten miles for every South Australian experiencing homelessness.
You can walk 1 mile (1.6kms), 2 miles (3.2kms), or go the extra mile and challenge yourself to walk 6 (9.6kms). You set your own personal challenge – you choose how many miles you walk and where you walk.
Register for Walk a Mile in My Boots 2021 below.
How it works
Choose the distance: it can be 1 mile (1.6kms), 6 miles (9.6kms) or go the extra mile and do 10 miles (16kms).
Set up your Fundraising Page: where you can collect donations, track your progress and log your miles.
Invite others to join you: create a team and invite friends or colleagues join you.
Spread the word
Let everyone know about your challenge and raise funds to help end homelessness and how they can join you and support you.
You can do this all via your Walk a Mile In My Boots Challenge Fundraising Dashboard.
Put your boots on
Walk a mile (or more!) during National Homelessness Week 1 - 7 August.
You can walk wherever you'd like, whenever you'd like during the week - or in the lead up to the week!
Log your miles along the way using your Fundraising Dashboard.
Hutt St Centre’s Walk a Mile in My Boots provides South Australians with the opportunity to step out and support people experiencing homelessness.
Hutt St Centre has been supporting people experiencing homelessness for over 65 years, and without the help of people like you, could not provide the life changing, essential wellbeing and professional services to help rebuild lives.
Sign up for the Walk a Mile Challenge and join us during National Homelessness Week to help end homelessness.
Please be COVID-19 safe
We want the community to stay safe and healthy. When you are planning your walk, either as an individual or as a team, please follow the latest advice from the South Australian government on physical and social distancing, fitness and recreation activities, activities and gatherings. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations
More COVID-19 related information can be found in our FAQ's here
If you are walking outside SA, please refer to official government advice in your area.