the extra mile
$716,096Raised to help end
- Amy just donated $41.76
- Cameron Brown just donated $5.22
- Anonymous just donated $132.59
- Amy Williams just donated $31.32
- Melanie Brown just donated $56.38
- Michael Colwill just donated $10.00
- Thirza just donated $50.00
- MELANIE just donated $312.80
- David Waters just donated $20.88
- Vannessa Nijhuis just donated $10.44
- Tahra-Jayne Nijhuis just donated $10.86
- Glenn Holberton just donated $20.88
- Adam Nijhuis just donated $10.44
- Lesley Florez just donated $31.32
- Sally West just donated $56.38
- KICCO crew just donated $113.00
- Lily Harrison just donated $20.88
- Tanya Standen just donated $10.00
- Duncan just donated $80.39
- Jodie Perry just donated $20.88
JOIN THE WALK A
Walk a Mile in My Boots is mixing things up a little bit this year. We would love to assemble en-masse, but given the current circumstances we have decided it is safer to you and the whole community if we keep a little distance.
So this year, we proudly present the Walk a Mile Challenge.
Your challenge is to Walk a Mile or more to help end homelessness and help us reach our collective goal of 6,000 miles – one for every South Australian experiencing homelessness.
You can walk 1 mile (1.6kms), 2 miles (3.2kms), or go the extra mile and challenge yourself to walk 6 (9.6kms). You set your own personal challenge – you choose how many miles you walk and where you walk.
Will you strap on your boots and step up on Friday, August 7?
Registration is FREE.
How it works
and choose your mile challenge.
Spread the word
to let everyone know about your challenge and raise funds to help end homelessness.
Put your boots on
and walk a mile (or more!) on August 7.
Please be COVID-19 safe
We want the community to stay safe and healthy. When you are planning your walk, either as an individual or as a team, please follow the latest advice from the South Australian government on physical and social distancing, fitness and recreation activities, activities and gatherings. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations
If you are walking outside SA, please refer to official government advice in your area.
Hutt St Centre’s Walk a Mile in My Boots provides South Australians with the opportunity to step out and support people experiencing homelessness.
Hutt St Centre has been supporting people experiencing homelessness for over 65 years, and without the help of people like you, could not provide the life changing, essential wellbeing and professional services to help rebuild lives.
Sign up for the Walk a Mile Challenge and join us during National Homelessness Week to help end homelessness.